Community College Transfer Student Program
Whether you are a community college student who already transferred to the University of Michigan, or you are considering making such a transfer, we provide a range of events and services aimed at giving you the information and support you need to succeed at U-M. For over 50 years CEW+ has been helping students adjust and thrive on our campus. Our doors are open and our services are free. Make success a part of your future. CEW+ can help!
Events Organized Specifically for all Community College Transfer Students:
- Open house for all community college transfers each semester
- Speakers and discussion groups on topics of concern to community college transfers
- Support groups based on needs and schedules of community college transfers
- Free counseling, emergency grants and scholarships for eligible returning students, and library resources, as well as all of our events and workshops
Services offered to all Community College Transfer Students:
- Work/Life balance strategies
- Leadership development
- Counseling for the demands of academic studies and family life
- Free workshops
- Lectures and seminars
- Peer support groups
For more information, contact Kirsten Elling, Associate Director for Operations and Counseling Program at email@example.com or 734.764.6360
This program is made possible in part by the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation and its commitment to ensuring university access to community college students nationwide.