CO-SPONSORED EVENT | Global Reproductive and Sexual Health Summer Institute
“Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights for All”
Connecting global to local: Program development, evaluation and policy to improve reproductive and sexual health
This year’s summer institute will explore the intersection of research, practice and advocacy in sexual and reproductive health in local and global contexts. By joining the U-M School of Nursing Global Summer Institute, you will:
- Learn about innovative practice, research and policy trends.
- Network with practitioners, researchers and professionals across the globe.
- Advance your skills in program development, evaluation and advocacy.
- Receive personalized guidance on research, data management and advocacy communication as well as career planning in daily workshops.
- Earn CNE credits.
- Receive a University of Michigan School of Nursing Certificate of Attendance.
All sessions will run virtually from 8-10:30 a.m. EST with an opening keynote followed by interactive workshops.
Questions? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.