SAVE THE DATE: 39th Annual Women of Color Task Force Career Conference
Please save March 4-5, 2021 on your calendar for the 39th WCTF annual career conference themed “Defining the New Normal: Shaping A Post-COVID, Anti-Racist Workplace”. This year the event will take place virtually and the conference will be free; however, pre-registration will be required to attend the workshop and keynote sessions. Keynote speakers will be announced in January 2021 when registration opens.
2021 WCTF Conference Dates: Thursday, March 4 and Friday, March 5, 2021
Time: 8:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. (both days)
Ask your supervisor/team for professional development leave now so that you may attend this special 2-day virtual conference.
Workshop sessions to include some of the following topics:
- Advocating for Yourself in the Workplace
- Resources for Virtually Homeschooling Your Kids While Working from Home
- Retirement Planning
- Cooking Demo: Quick, Healthy & Perfectly Seasoned Meal
- Getting & Staying Fit During A Pandemic
- The COVID-19 Vaccine: What You Should Know
- Intro to Cultural Competence, Cultural Humility & Reflexivity
Registration: FREE! Online registration will open in late January 2021.
University Conference Sponsors:
- Michigan Medicine Human Resources
- Office of the Provost
- University Human Resources
Corporate Platinum Sponsor:
For additional information about the annual career conference, please contact Janice Reuben, CEW+WCTF Program Coordinator via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.