Support CEW+ today on Giving Blueday!
Happy Giving Blueday!
Today, across the University, emails and social media posts will be going out to announce this focused 24-hour effort celebrating giving to U-M. Donors are invited to give to what they love about Michigan.
CEW+ is thankful to have the challenge matches from some of our Leadership Council members to help multiple gifts to the Center today:
- Barbara Anderson in support of the Annual Fund
- Chris Black in support of WCTF
- Caroline Lee in support of the emergency fund
- Lee Gorman in support of the emergency fund
- Susan Gutow in support of the Potential Made Possible scholarship fund
University-wide challenges and matching funds encourage participation too. People who share the Giving Blueday video and use the hashtag #GivingBlueday will be entered into a drawing, with one person randomly selected to receive $1,000 for the fund of their choice. All day today, daylong and hourly challenges and matching funds will be available for students, first-time donors, faculty and staff, and more.
Donors can support CEW+ by visiting our custom Giving Blueday webpage!