As space is limited in our programs, we often request advance registration. To register for events & workshops follow the registration link listed in the event description. Some events will have registration through a co-sponsor or partnering department. In that case, follow the link provided to register with our co-sponsor.
Registration for CEW+ requires a valid email address. This allows us to email you with information about the event, or to let you know if there has been a change to the event for which you have registered. CEW+ respects your privacy and does not share your email with any other organization.
Some events or workshops may have an associated fee. When this is the case, only credit cards can be accepted during online registration.
- Shortcodes are generally NOT accepted as payment for any CEW+ events or workshops. Shortcodes are only accepted as payment for the WCTF conference and special WOCAP events. Please call us if you have a question about your method of payment at 734-764-6360.
- U-M Pcards cannot be accepted as payment for any events, workshops, or conferences.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or for more information.
Cancellations must be made at least 7 business days prior to the event to receive a full refund. In the interest of public health, please do not attend CEW+ events if you are sick. If you are unable to attend a registered event due to illness, please contact CEW+ at least 24 hours prior to the beginning of the event.
Parking for the Center and Central Campus
The Library Lane underground public parking lot is located directly behind the Center, accessibly via Fifth Avenue and Division. Rates are approximately $1.20 per hour. In addition, there is also off-street parking near the Center and several parking garages in the Downtown area. Check this web site for information on local parking in the general Ann Arbor central area. Spots available at city-operated garages are updated throughout the day.
CEW+ is very concerned about your privacy. We do not share your information with others. The information we collect is used to:
- Contact you regarding your existing registration
- Notify you of upcoming events and workshops
- Send you information that registration for events is open
- Send you a copy of our newsletter
If you have any concerns or do not wish to receive additional information from CEW+, please contact us at email@example.com.