CEW+ Flu Shot Clinic
CEW+, 330 E. Liberty Street, Ann Arbor, MI, 48118
Michigan Visiting Care will be at CEW+ for an on-site flu shot clinic on Thursday, November 1st, from 1:30-3:30. Vaccines are available on a first come, first served basis.
U-M faculty, staff, students, spouses and other qualified adults are welcome to attend.
- It’s conveniently located so you don’t have to go out of your way to get your flu shot
- According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the best way to prevent influenza is to receive a seasonal flu shot
- The following insurances will be accepted:
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Alliance Health and Life EPA/EPO/POS/PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- BCBS of Michigan Medicare Plus Blue
- Blue Care Network
- BCN Advantage
- Blue Cross Complete
- HAP Senior Plus
- PHP HMO and PPO
- Priority Health HMO and PPO
- Priority Health Medicare Advantage
- Traditional Medicare
**Insurance card must be presented to clinic staff**
- Those who are not covered by an insurance that MVC accepts may pay $25 for the flu shot by Cash, Check or Credit Card.
The vaccination is administered in the upper arm, so please wear appropriate clothing.
Questions? Contact Jamie Zawistowski at email@example.com or 734-764-7218.