- Programs & Events
- Taking Action
- Give to CEW
CEW's library collection includes information on:
- careers, job searching, leadership, and career development
- pursuing additional education
- aspects of women’s lives from parenting to finance to self-employment
- women in higher education, as faculty, students and workers
- women in work and the economy.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE CEW LIBRARY CATALOG
(Ctrl+F to find specific titles, topics, authors, etc.)
Contact CEW for assistance or further information at email@example.com, or 734-764-6360.
Loan books circulate for a 2-week period. You do not need to be affiliated with the University to borrow Loan books. Books may be renewed once by phone or in person. Reference books must be used in the library.
The collection is small, therefore we request that only three books be checked out to one person at a time.
Printing and copying is not available.
The CEW Library uses a unique Classification System to organize materials.
Public Access Computers
Public access computers are available in the library for web searching. The browser includes many bookmarks of interest to those seeking information on career issues, education/financial aid, policy issues, or women and work.