- Programs & Events
- Taking Action
- President's Advisory Commission on Women's Issues
- Michigan Partners Project
- Visiting Social Activists Program
- Carol Hollenshead Award
- Women and Economic Security: Changing Policy and Practice Conference
- UM Campus Issues
- Campus Sexual Assault Policy Conference 2012
- Taking Action on State and National Issues
- Support CEW
CEW's library provides information to researchers, program participants, and community members in all the areas of CEW activity. The collection includes information on:
- careers, job searching, leadership, and career development
- pursuing additional education
- aspects of women’s lives from parenting to finance to self-employment
- women in higher education, as faculty, students and workers
- women in work and the economy.
Contact CEW for assistance or further information at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 734-764-6360.
Loan books circulate for a 2-week period. You do not need to be affiliated with the University to borrow Loan books; however, we will ask you to complete a User Data Card. Books may be renewed once by phone or in person. Reference books must be used in the library.
The collection is small, therefore we request that only three books be checked out to one person at a time.
Printing and copying is not available.
The CEW Library uses a unique Classification System to organize materials.
Public Access Computers
Public access computers are available in the library for web searching. The browser includes many bookmarks of interest to those seeking information on career issues, education/financial aid, policy issues, or women and work.