Next Stop: Grad School
CEW+, 330 E. Liberty Street, Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Calling all graduate school applicants, or anyone considering grad school! Ever wondered what students/professionals would say to their younger selves about starting their graduate program? Now you have the chance to find out! Join us for this informative panel event where you will have the opportunity to hear from current and former grad students from a variety of backgrounds. A pizza lunch will be provided. In this casual, welcoming setting, we invite you to get to know our panelists and get advice from experienced individuals to help you prepare for your grad school journey!
CEW+, 12-1:30 pm. Free. Register by April 7th at 5 pm.
- Dr. Christopher Tremblay: Dr. Christopher W. Tremblay has two degrees from Western Michigan University and his doctorate degree in educational leadership from the University of Michigan-Dearborn. He has worked in higher education for nearly 30 years, primarily in college admissions and enrollment management.
- Dr. Paiton Podojil: Paiton earned her Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia Practice from Oakland University in 2021 after graduating with her BSN from the University of Michigan in 2016. She currently works as a certified registered nurse anesthetist at Beaumont Hospital in Farmington Hills.
- Josiah Kaseman: As a nontraditional student, Josiah earned his MBA from Spring Arbor University, graduating with honors and as Business Management Student of the Year. Today, he continues to benefit from his education and persistence in the automotive industry where he is a Senior Engineering Manager for the sixth largest global automotive supplier.
- Tara-Sky Woodward: Tara-Sky is a first-generation student and a student parent currently completing a master’s program at the University of Michigan’s School for Environment and Sustainability. Her field of study is environmental psychology with a focus on community resilience and behavior, education, and communication.
- Andreah Patsalis: Andreah is currently an MSW student at the University of Michigan on the Interpersonal Practice in Integrated Health, Mental Health and Substance Abuse pathway. Her field placement is in Home-based Behavioral Health and she has experience working as a Mentor and Advocate for court-involved youth.