Call for Nominations for the 2020 Sarah Goddard Power and Rhetaugh Dumas Progress in Diversifying Awards
The Academic Women’s Caucus is accepting nominations from the entire University of Michigan community for the 2020 Sarah Goddard Power and Rhetaugh Dumas Progress in Diversifying awards. Nominations for both awards are due November 1, 2019.
Nominees for the Sarah Goddard Power Award will be judged according to the following criteria:
- Affiliation with the University of Michigan (faculty including instructors, lecturers, primary researchers, librarians, and curators; and senior administrative staff)
- Significant achievement in contributing to the betterment of current challenges faced by women in one of the following areas: Distinguished leadership; Scholarship; Other activities related to their professional lives
- Be available to attend the award ceremony scheduled for Wednesday, February 12, 2020.
Selection for the Rhetaugh G. Dumas award will be based on:
- The University of Michigan academic unit’s progress in establishing and maintaining a concurrent ethnic/racial and gender diversity at the full professor and associate professor rank, tenured and non-tenured
- Evidence of concurrent ethnic/racial and gender diversifying in junior ranks
- Availability of academic unit head to attend the Award Ceremony.
+ MORE INFORMATION